The Foundation’s goals and objectives
The goals of the Scientific Foundation are developing integral humanism as a practical culture of philosophy, science and economics; creating the necessary environment for scientific research and projects in various fields; and promoting development of scientific potential.
To achieve these goals the Scientific Foundation has set the following objectives:
- contributing to establishment of an academic archive for ontopsychology and related academic fields;
- supporting higher education institutions, schools, colleges, cultural and education centres, department, and contributing to establishing new ones; organising seminars, training courses, workshops and exhibitions;
- promoting practical application of the results of the Foundation’s scientific research programmes and projects;
- cooperation with people from other academic and philosophical schools as well as other organisations, think tanks, scientific associations;
- spreading as much information as possible about various schools of contemporary visual and applied arts;
- promoting the Ontoarte style through organising exhibitions, fashion shows, concerts and financial support of art schools and galleries.