The Foundation’s fields of activity
- Organising conferences, workshops, seminars, round tables, scholarly discussions and competitions to support students, young scholars and young professionals in various fields.
- Organising and carrying out scientific research, working on promising projects in education and practical training for young professionals.
- Publishing and distributing the results of research programmes carried out by the Foundation, promoting their practical application.
- Giving out grants and scholarships towards further training for students and young professionals, both for individuals and whole scientific groups and organisations.
- Supporting higher education institutions, schools, colleges, cultural and education centres, department, and contributing to establishing new ones; organising seminars, training courses, workshops and exhibitions Participation in forming expert groups, academic panels, as well as ones involving experts from abroad.